007 On the Rocks: A Guide to the Drinks of James Bond is a practical easy-to-use general guidebook covering the unique world of James Bond libations. It contains every aspect of amateur mixology a Bond enthusiast needs to know including:
- Over fifty 007 drink recipes from Dr. No to Quantum of Solace
- Exclusive champagnes of James Bond chapter
- The drinks of Ian Fleming's short stories
- Special “Q” mixology chapter
- The Author's own creation: the Tiffany Case martini
- Foreword by Bond aficionado David Zaritsky
007 On the Rocks: A Guide to the Drinks of James Bond is based on the extensive firsthand experience of the author, an amateur mixologist with a penchant for James Bond trivia.
007 On the Rocks: A Guide to the Drinks of James Bond is a definite must for all James Bond fan's personal library.